Rob Woodcox photographs have a lot of light and reflections in them. I saw the men with the mirrors around the room and thought I can response to this photographer. Firstly, I found an old mirror from the basement, then took the model and the mirror and the helper into the room. Next, the model stood in the middle with the helper was holding the mirror. Then the helper did different compositions with the mirror in each photograph. Finally, I used Photoshop to cut the mirrors on the original photos then put the mirrors around the room. I think this image looks realist and looks amazing!
In this image, I taken some photographs of the model walking on the pavement. I told her to put your hand pretending to touch the window. Then I taken some photographs of the windows. Afterwards, I did Photoshop to cut the girl and the window in the location. I think this image looks creative and passion.


No comments:
Post a Comment