Thursday, 2 May 2013

Developing of Idea piece

I improved all of these images by using a high contrast setting and clear black background. Using high contrast, makes the window appear brighter and bolder. It also focuses the audience’s attention on the shape of the image and therefore enhances the impact of the storytelling.




















When I look at this image again, it doesn't look enough like a heart shape. It could almost be any random shape. So I would like to improve this to make a more convincing heart. 

This image shows us that the boy is walking somewhere or going to meet someone.

This image has a one mistake, i.e. the big black lines on the windows inside the human shape. I feel that these are quite distracting for the audience! However, I think this could easily be remedied by removing the black lines to make the shape clearer and more understandable

This image shows us that the boy and the girl are making a promise to one another. I tried to convey this message by asking my subjects to pose with boy covering the girl's hand.

















This image shows us the side of the girl's face indicating that she's looking up or looking at someone who she wants to meet.





































This shows us that the girl is blowing a kiss to the boy.




















I experimented with taking photographs of a variety of stained glass windows and trying the different patterns as in fills for the window shape of the person. I then chose my favourite  I prefer the red flower patterned window because it's brighter and more vibrant. It is also the colour of love and luck.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment