Friday, 3 May 2013

Final Piece Anaylsis

For my final piece I decided to use the work of Tony Howell's and combine the ideas of romance, religious windows and patterns together with the outlines of two people. There are no facial details these outlines are meant to represent two people and their religious commitment to one another. I decided to tell a story so am using five images working from the outsides to the finale which is in the centre of my piece.
I have chosen to in fill the outlines with stained glasses windows, there are bright and vibrant colours but I have also used more subtle colours to show calmness and provide a different feel to the outline of the person.
I used Photoshop, cut around the outline of the person and then put the chosen window pattern behind the outline, finally made the background as dark as possible to give a good contrast. And also I cropped them as 12 height x 12 width to make the images looks inspirations, bold and professional.





No comments:

Post a Comment