Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Developing Work Contiuned 2



I have improved my developing work. I have taken many photographs and experimented with different subjects and techniques to form my basis for my final piece.
In this image, the boy is kneeling on the floor while holding the flower out to the girl. The girl goes to pick the flower up from the boy. This tells us a story of romance.
During editing, I chose two separate windows i.e. the red windows adorned with flower patterns is more traditionally feminine and represents the girl and the grey, black, blue, green and brown represents the boy. I love the human shapes and feel it will inspire an idea of love and romance in the audience. To improve all these photographs, I will use higher contrast to make the window shapes appear brighter and the background pure black to enhance the window shapes.


This image shows that the boy is walking and as he does so he is reaching out to something or someone.







This image represents the girl dancing or playing. It gives the audience the impression that the girl is playful and full of joy. She's holding her skirt out which shows her femininity.












This image shows the girl and the boy’s hands pressed together making the shape of a heart. It tells us that they falling in the love. I want to inspire awe and emotion in the audience with this image. I feel it is very powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment