
The image is “surreal dimension”.
I have chosen to study this photographer because these
photographs are really interesting to see and I like the enhancements he has made. Kopp-Deleaney
used different styles of composition; he did floor-level to make the image more attractive.
I think the photographer tries to focus the attention of the audience on the bird or a
person and try to make imagine they are on a journey. The effect on the mood is a feeling of strangeness, for example, when the people see this photograph; they might
think ‘oh that’s weird’. I think the
photograph uses natural light to make this photograph bright and clear. He uses light from the sky, falling on the person and the frame. This photograph is sharp and in focus, using a greater depth of field. He put sharp focus on
the bird, person and the frame. This image has textures on It. The photographer
used landscape to make the image wide. It is obvious that he has used Photoshop to edit. The colour is very pure dark colour like
golden, blue, white and brown. I can do this same thing as my response.
No comments:
Post a Comment